Looking for great blinds or window treatments in Crystal Lake, IL? Hunter Douglas blinds & shades are a higher standard that will set your windows apart from others in the neighborhood.
Other retailers may sell Hunter Douglas products. But we encourage you to bring any competitor’s price quote to Mueller Interiors and compare pricing for the best deal. Also homeowners from Algonquin, Cary, Huntley, Lakewood, Woodstock, McHenry, Lake in the Hills, and all of McHenry and Lake Counties have purchased blinds from Mueller Interiors. You’ll quickly see why we are in the top 5% of Hunter Douglas blind dealers in America.
Special ‘direct to consumer’ rebates also apply. Just ask!
A Hunter Douglas Overview
Hunter Douglas Window Fashions offers the industry’s largest collection of energy-efficient, custom-made window fashions. Designed and assembled in the U.S., and backed by a lifetime guarantee, our sheers, shades, honeycombs, blinds and shutters can be customized with lifting systems for added safety and convenience.
Mueller Interiors offers competitive pricing, great service, and professional installation on the complete Hunter Douglas and Alustra lines of window blinds and shades. We are a Hunter Douglas Showcase Centurian Dealer—the top 5% in America.
You’ll find a staggering array of Hunter Douglas products at Mueller Interiors. Take a look at the product descriptions below.
Similar to draperies, Hunter Douglas Luminette® vertical sheers and modern draperies are ideal for larger windows and sliding glass doors. 180-degree rotating fabric vanes put you in control of your natural light and privacy.
Transform the sunlight through your windows with Hunter Douglas Silhouette® window shadings. Perfectly illuminate your surroundings by diffusing harsh sunlight and dispersing it evenly throughout your room.
Hunter Douglas’ innovative Pirouette® window shadings feature soft fabric vanes attached to a single sheer backing that, when open, appear to be floating as they draw natural light into your room. When closed, they look just like a contemporary shade.
Hunter Douglas Skyline® Gliding Window Panels are a patented twist on vertical blinds. A sleek, up-to-date design lends drama to any décor, whether covering large windows or when used as a unique room divider.
Hunter Douglas Duette® and Duette Architella® honeycomb shades keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. An array of fabrics and a Vertiglide™ option for large windows and sliding doors make it the top-selling product in the industry.
Classic Heritance® hardwood shutters are crafted from real wood and use dovetail joinery for maximum strength and durability. Available in a large selection of stain and paint finishes.
The value-priced NewStyle® hybrid shutters blend the beauty of real wood and advanced modern-day materials to create a stunning and durable window covering for any room.
Our Palm Beach™ polysatin shutters are constructed with UV resistant vinyl, so they’re guaranteed never to warp, crack, fade, chip, peel or discolor, regardless of extreme heat or moisture.
- Fabrics that complement any décor
- Design options and opacities that maximize privacy and light control
- Ease of cleaning
- Hunter Douglas lifetime guarantee. Hunter Douglas honeycomb shades offer unmatched selection and style, from the increased energy efficiency of Duette Architella fabrics to the streamlined Applause product line
Made of woven and non-woven fabrics, Solera® Soft Shades create a fluid, sculpted look. The only soft shades with cellular construction, they also lend both light-filtering and room-darkening options.
Warm your home with natural beauty! Chalet Woods® wood blinds come in a versatile color selection in 2-inch and 2 1/2-inch slat sizes. They are specifically designed for consumers who want Hunter Douglas quality at an affordable price point. With a state-of-the-art hardware system, contoured hardwood valances, and an extensive selection of colors and finishes, Chalet Woods blinds will complement the décor of any room.
- EPIC™Operating System with engineered precision & innovative control—benchmarked, researched and rigorously tested, the EPIC system ensures years of trouble-free use
- Choice of two slat sizes (2-inch slat size or 2 1/2-inch slat size) provide a wider view-through
- Extensive color palette of painted, stained and specialty finishes including distressed, antique and enhanced grain—all 32 finishes are available in both slat sizes
- Greenguard® indoor air quality certified
- Hunter Douglas lifetime guarantee
Designer Roller Shades
New program enhancements redefine designer roller shades. With improved technology and sophisticated fabrics & accessories, designer roller shades are anything but ordinary. Available in a variety of design options and lifting systems, these shades provide a whole new level of light control and style.
- PowerRise® 2.1 with Platinum™ Technology: our patented, battery-powered motor offers the convenience of technology without cords or additional wiring for easy operation with the touch of a button
- Fabrics and styles: a total of 54 fabric styles combine simplicity with texture
- New designer roller shades Boutique Collection, opening price point fabrics for a luxury look at a value price—positioned perfectly for today’s competitive marketplace
Designer Screen Shades
Bring form and function together! From the sleek simplicity of roller shades to the classic styling of Roman shades, designer screen shades bring the finest in form and function to the window. Whatever the design preference, designer screen shades suit every taste and practical requirement.
VERTICAL FABRIC BLINDS
Our Cadence® Soft Vertical Blinds feature patented curved vanes, mimicking soft drapery folds that move smoothly and quietly along their track; ideal for elegant styling and translucency.
Our Somner® Custom Vertical Blinds offer the largest selection of colors, treatments, and textures. Materials include fabric, vinyl, and aluminum.
Our Vertical Solutions® Vertical Blinds are an economical assortment of verticals offered in 3 ½” or S-shaped vanes in dozens of modern styles, patterns and colors. Available in fabric and vinyl.
VERTICAL WOOD BLINDS
Our Crosswinds® Wood Vertical Blinds are specially treated genuine hardwood that adds warmth and richness to any room. Finger-jointed construction adds strength and durability.
VERTICAL VINYL AND ALUMINUM BLINDS
Our Somner® Custom Vertical Blinds offer the largest selection of colors, treatments, and textures, from wood grains and smooth metal finishes to geometric patterns. Materials include vinyl, aluminum, and fabric.
Our Vertical Solutions® Vertical Blinds are an economical assortment of verticals offered in 3 ½” or S-shaped vanes in dozens of modern styles, patterns and colors. Available in vinyl and fabric.
Mueller Interiors and Hunter Douglas provides a lifetime guarantee on all window covering products. If the Hunter Douglas product was purchased from Mueller Interiors and there is an issue that needs repair, contact us for a free repair of the shade or blind.
Covered by a lifetime limited warranty, Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below).
Coverage extends to the following:
- All internal mechanisms
- Components and brackets
- Fabric delamination
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase
Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
The following is not covered:
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/ moisture) and discoloration or fading over time
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation
Hunter Douglas will repair or replace the window fashion product or components found to be defective.
Have a question about your Hunter Douglas blinds? Crystal Lake, IL customers can inquire about all products (including Alustra blinds & shades) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.